Built for you.
We’ve built a domain management platform that has domain experts feeling empowered in their ability to manage their domains and domain name newbies feeling capable.
Get things done with powerful, intuitive tools to help you manage your domains and DNS.
We make it easy for you to connect your domain name to the services that matter most to you.
Buy a bunch of domains, get a break. Perfect for agencies and forward-thinking entrepreneurs.
Featured domains for April.
Each month we feature a few domain extensions with discounted pricing. Score a deal on a new domain name that’s just right for your next project or idea.
Hundreds of top-level domains.
We offer over 300 Top-Level Domains, or domain name extensions, for you to choose from.
We connect you to your favorite services.
We want you to use your domain name, so we make it easy to set up services. They're all just a few clicks away.
Questions? We have answers.
- What is a domain?
- A domain name is provides a memorable, understandable way to connect people to websites and content online. Rather than having to remember a combination of numbers like 188.8.131.52, a domain name lets people type hover.com into their web browser instead.
- How do I find a great domain name?
- It’s easy! Just type a few keywords or your business name into our domain search and we’ll give you literally hundreds of different options that are available for registration.
- Why would I want a domain name?
- Think of a domain name as your online name or identity. Having a domain name that is yours allows you to establish a presence online and make a name for yourself.
- How much does it cost to get a domain name?
- It depends on the domain extension (the part to the right of the dot e.g. .com, .net or .pizza). Some domains can be registered for under $10/year, while others are more expensive. We’re always up front about the cost to register and renew each domain name when we show you what’s available.