June was a busy month!
We rolled out a bunch of new things this month and we’ve got another whole bunch more stuff coming in July and August.
New Domain Search
First up was a brand new domain search experience that groups up all the new top-level domains into logical categories, and provides a nice progress bar so you know when we’re done digging up results. We’re going to continue to work on search, so expect to see some minor tweaks here and there when you search for a new domain name for your next project or business. Give it a try!
We also introduced Volume Discounts. Once you hit 10 domains in your account, we start giving you a discount on renewals. There are multiple tiers so the more domains you have, the more you’ll save. More on that can be found here.
Just this week we rolled out a brand new webmail experience for everyone who uses Hover Email. It’s faster, better, and more intuitive. Early response has been very positive. Find out more in this post.
If you are looking for completely ad-free email that isn’t used to create a profile of you for the benefit of advertisers, then take a look at Hover Email.
Plans start at just $20/year and you can use either webmail, your favourite email client on your desktop computer and your mobile phone thanks to the wonders of IMAP which keeps everything nicely in sync. Learn more.
In the “little things” department:
- Introduced a simpler, clearer pricing page for domains.
- Added some better error messaging when .uk domain registrations fail.
- Added another dozen or so top-level domains to the list of extensions we support.
- Improved the transfer request email to make it easier to understand.
- Made domain searches “shareable” by adding the search string to the URL. Copy and paste it and share a search (and results). Like this!
- Fixed up a few little things on the mobile version.
Until next month!