Note: This giveaway is now closed. Thanks to all who participated!
Are you a startup company or small business in the United States?
Hover’s pairing up with mobile phone service Ting and ecommerce platform Shopify for the ultimate startup giveaway. We’ll give you all you need so you can focus more on growing your business, be it an app, an online store or even a physical store – all businesses are welcome!
The Grand Prize:
– Smartphones and service credits from Ting for your entire team (worth $2000)
– Free .CO domain name + business mail package (worth $179)
– Hover swag for your entire team (worth $500)
– Shopify unlimited package for your business for 6 months (worth $1074)
Total prize worth $3753
Share this post (publicly) or tweet us with hashtag #letsstartsomething and you’ll be entered to win one of the following prizes!
(1) Individual or company will receieve $500 in Ting service credit
(1) Individual or company will receive $250 in Hover credit
Could your business benefit from mobile that makes sense? Want to learn more about Ting? Head over to ting.com/business to see how Ting can save your company money on its monthly phone bill.
1. This promotion is only available to entrants in the United States, thus the company must have an American address.
2. You must submit your form by May 31st at 11:59 pm EST. Winner will be randomly drawn from all entries as of May 31st.
3. You must be currently employed by or own the company you enter in order to submit a form on it’s behalf.
4. The total amount of the prize is worth $3753 and is not redeemable for cash. Ting will award the winning company $500 in service credits and $1500 to spend on any currently available devices from ting.com/devices.
5. Secondary prizes are exclusive to those who share on Facebook. Entrants to the grand prize giveaway may also enter the secondary prize giveaway but are not automatically entered through submitting the grand prize form.
6. Winner of the grand prize will be contacted via email on June 3. Secondary prize winners will be announced on Facebook on June 3.