You asked for it and we’re only too happy to oblige. Today, we’re announcing exciting new updates to Webmail!
The updated Webmail includes a refreshed interface with tabs on top and a new default theme. As of July 5, 2012, you may have noticed a new “Preview” option when logging in. Hit the Preview button and you can use the new interface and put it through its paces. We hope you’ll love the new enhancements.
- Added support for Chrome and Safari 4.
- Improved response times.
- Added support for pop-up alerts of event and email reminders.
- Added the ability to outline original message in a message reply.
- Optional switching between Rich text editing to plain text editing.
- Updated address-book interfaces.
- Updated RSS to improve performance.
- Interface available in English and Spanish. Additional languages will be added as translations are completed.
- Resolved memory problems when detecting URLs inside message bodies.
We hope you like all the changes coming to webmail. If you haven’t already, give the new Webmail interface a try by selecting the “Preview” option in the login screen.
We’re always working hard on continuing to improve our webmail and other services. Stay tuned to the Hover Blog for updates on all of our services. As always, feel free to contact the Hover Help Centre at email@example.com or to give us a call at 1-866-731-6556 Monday to Friday from 8am to 8pm EST.