Starting today, when you log in to your Hover email account, you’ll see a new option to preview our new, faster, better-looking webmail.
We’re giving everyone a chance to try it out for the next couple of weeks but keeping the option to use the current webmail during the transition. On June 25, new webmail will become the standard webmail for everyone.
- Much faster – you’ll instantly notice the difference in speed when opening messages, and navigating around settings
- Better looking – webmail sports a more modern, and much cleaner look
- Easier to use – we’ve improved the settings area to make things clearer and more intuitive
A few specific improvements from the long list:
- Threaded conversations – you can choose to group messages by thread if you want (or not)
- A far better HTML message editor – insert images, bold or color text, or add a bulleted list with ease
- Better contacts – more fields to keep your contacts organized
We’d love to hear your feedback during the Preview period (today until June 25, when new webmail becomes the default). There’s a handy link to the feedback form right in webmail if you run into any bugs, or have suggestions on how to improve things.
We’ve also published an extensive help article to get you started – check that out here!